Ancient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient

the number 1 562

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I dont understand?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i

I dont understand? Empty
PostSubject: I dont understand?   I dont understand? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:50 am

Hello I'm a frequent player of Ancient Scape, and I just have been banned?
I don't know what i've done but I know that Charlie ( the administator ). Had banned me.
I didn't do anything, and I would like to go back on my account soon as possible. I don't know why he banned me, but my online friends would also justify that he abuses his powers often, ( before I knew him, he would use xtele to "x" and own me so I loose my items.
I took no notice to this and I didn't respond in any kind of way. I should've but I never.
I don't know what it is but it seems like some of the staff chosen for this server wasn't picked properly, also as you know Legacy, I was going to be donating money to you, free. I didn't want Moderator or Adminstator status. Just a piece full game of Ancient Scape. But without an Account i'm afraid I can't even do that now.

If you'sto get back asap, it'd be brilliant, as I would like to wish my online friends a Merry Xmas Smile santa
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

I dont understand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont understand?   I dont understand? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 am

Good luck DOOOD
Very Happy
I am Admin i might be able to unban u when i get ingame again.
Echo Surprised
Back to top Go down
i

I dont understand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont understand?   I dont understand? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:50 am

Thanks, Legacy just unbanned me earlier.
Thanks for quick responce though. Smile
Hope maybe Legacy see's my commitment ingame Very Happy.

From "X"

also.

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I dont understand? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont understand?   I dont understand? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont understand?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient :: News & Announcments :: Announcments-