Ancient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient

the number 1 562

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auto Restarter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vilerfox

Auto Restarter Empty
PostSubject: Auto Restarter   Auto Restarter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:43 am

Since there hasn't been a auto restarter i started to surf around Google for a while and see whether there was any, but i found, i'm not sure whether this really can work since i found it at sythe.org, also i highly recommend that you scan for viruses since my anti-virus program (i'm using symantec) couldn't find any. the link is here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXJTYWE0

Note: since it's in .zip file the virus should be stuck in there, just scan it first before extracting it.
Note 2: I would recommend setting the restart time to every 30 minutes, or 10 minutes, because in my friends server after 10 minutes lags start to occur, but since he has new internet (25mbps) the lag only starts after 30 minutes, so if you got slow internet i recommend 10 minutes, if a fast one, 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
call me z

Auto Restarter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Restarter   Auto Restarter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 am

Well if its from sythe.org and the poster is still not banned, I guess it works.
Great job to get an auto restarter, we really need it.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Auto Restarter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Restarter   Auto Restarter I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:04 pm

call me z wrote:
Well if its from sythe.org and the poster is still not banned, I guess it works.
Great job to get an auto restarter, we really need it.

Agreed 100%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auto Restarter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Restarter   Auto Restarter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auto Restarter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient :: General Discussion. :: Chat-
Jump to: