Ancient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient

the number 1 562

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

training and not master or pure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2sh0t

2sh0t

training and not master or pure Empty
PostSubject: training and not master or pure   training and not master or pure I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:43 pm

is this server gonna be training urself and have quest and buy items from shops and earn it ?
Back to top Go down
porkork

porkork

PostSubject: Re: training and not master or pure   training and not master or pure I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:53 pm

if you trained yourself and had to make money, it wouldn't be a 562 pk server anymore. if you like training and earning money by yourself, then go join some 317 that is a boring skill server
Back to top Go down
Legend

PostSubject: Re: training and not master or pure   training and not master or pure I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:32 am

porkork wrote:
if you trained yourself and had to make money, it wouldn't be a 562 pk server anymore. if you like training and earning money by yourself, then go join some 317 that is a boring skill server

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
call me z

PostSubject: Re: training and not master or pure   training and not master or pure I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:53 am

I think it would be hard to make it training. It's one of the first 562 servers.
Also I prefer ::master Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training and not master or pure   training and not master or pure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training and not master or pure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient :: General Discussion. :: Chat-
Jump to: